- Shop By Brand
- Shop By Category
- Battery Cases
- Bluetooth Car Kits
- Charging Stations
- MFi Apple Certified
- Power Banks
- Screen Cleaners
- Screen Protectors
- Selfie Sticks
- Smart Loop Ring Holders
- Stands and Mounts
- Stylus Pens
- Tempered Glass
- VR Goggles
- Watch Bands
- Wireless Chargers
- Top Deals
- HD Extras
Advanced Armor Hybrid Kickstand Case with Holster and Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 8 / 7 - Black
Protect your new Apple iPhone 8 / 7 with the Advanced Armor Hybrid Kickstand Case. The ultra-strong case for iPhone 8 / 7 with textured polycarbonate shell, and a durable silicone interior skin for reinforced protection. This most rugged iPhone accessory also includes a detachable holster / belt clip that doubles as a viewing stand and screen protector to protect your screen from scratches.
Bonus: Included Tempered Glass Screen Protector guards against scratches and scrapes on your touchscreen.
- Layer 1: Durable silicone inner-layer.
- Layer 2: One piece custom molded polycarbonate shell.
- Layer 3: One piece custom molded polycarbonate holster clip.
- Durable triple layer design cushions and shields from damage.
- Textured polycarbonate exterior for maximum protection and grip.
- Just Flip Out - Integrated stand that lets you view your iPhone in landscape modes.
- Stand is easy to open and securely snaps flat for slim case design.
- Detachable holster with rotating belt clip also works as a viewing stand.
- Conveniently designed to provide quick access to all touch controls, features, and ports.
- 9H Hardness 0.26mm Tempered Glass screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity.
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 8 / iPhone 7.
- Color: Black.
Better than anything the apple store had or any generic phone case
Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2017
I wanted a case with a kick stand and also a carry case that did not always drop off along with my new iPhone 7. This case fits the bill and it fits my phone like a custom glove. The stand is handy for obvious reason, and the grip feels good, but the thing stays on my belt really well. I waited several weeks before writing this review so would know. I didn't bother with the "tempered glass screen" because I found it unnecessary. It's a bit snug when in the case, but maybe that's not such a bad thing. Better snug than loose. I will be using this site for a resource when I get future gadgets.