- Shop By Brand
- Shop By Category
- Battery Cases
- Bluetooth Car Kits
- Charging Stations
- MFi Apple Certified
- Power Banks
- Screen Cleaners
- Screen Protectors
- Selfie Sticks
- Smart Loop Ring Holders
- Stands and Mounts
- Stylus Pens
- Tempered Glass
- VR Goggles
- Watch Bands
- Wireless Chargers
- Top Deals
- HD Extras
Ultra Hybrid Clear Case is made of high-grade flexible shock absorbent TPU bumper and crystal clear polycarbonate back panel material, particularly design for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It provides the best protection for your Galaxy S7 Edge, prevents your device from dust, dirt, scratches and damages.
- Crystal clear protection enhances the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge original look with minimal bulk.
- Ultra Hybrid: Shock Absorbent TPU Bumper and scratch resistant crystal clear back panel.
- Premium TPU bumper material for durable flexibility and transparency.
- Front bumpers raised slighty above your screen act to protect your screen when placed face down or dropped.
- Protects your phone from dust, dirt, scratches and damages.
- Embossed buttons for an easy, conspicuous press.
- Precisely cutouts to preserve full use of volume buttons, charger, camera, microphone, headphone jack, and all other ports.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Color: Rose Gold
Posted by Kara Simmons on 27th Oct 2017
I drop my phone (s7 edge) a few times a day and it never breaks. It's even fallen from the roof of my car on the freeway, and not a scratch! I have this case in rose and my husband has clear. I'm here now looking to helpfully find a glitter design to this AMAZING case. I LOVE it.
The raised sides at the top and bottom add protection when it's dropped face down. The corner shocks actually work. My phone bounces when I drop it.
I've had this same case for over 2 years! I don't need another. Just got bored of rose and im over looling at my beautiful phone, I was some shimmer now and was looking for the same case in rhinestones etc. I have tried other cases from here. Some made me so mad I was ready to sue for having to have my phone fixed. THIS CASE WORKS GUYS.