- Top Deals
- Shop By Brand
- Shop By Category
- HD Extras
Fidget Sticks are shaped like a short rolling pin, or skittle wider in the center than at the ends, with flat ends. The ends have a silicone pad to give the Fidget Stick traction when you flip and stop it. Rolling and stopping, are the first skills to learn. Stand it on end, then push it sideways stopping it after one roll. Or one or two rolls. Roll back and forth. As you become more skilled you can practice passing your fidget stick from hand to hand.
- This is a simple skill based fidget toy for table top play at home, office and anywhere else.
- Perfect hand-eye coordination toy, both suits for one person to play and play together with friends.
- Great for all ages, young and old alike. Providing endless trick possibilities for both the beginner and the seasoned master.
- It crafted with quality beech wood. It was simple designed with endless possibilities that will test your creativity and dexterity.
- Specialized design for killing time, helps relieve stress. Great for fidgety hands, ADHD sufferers.
- Color: Burlywood.